VISA FOR CAMBODIA
Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Cambodia – IMMERSION
For the Immersion experience to Cambodia citizens of the United States can obtain a visa upon arrival at the airport. The following are the requirements for a U.S. passport holder to obtain a VISA to Cambodia.
OBTAINING VISA UPON ARRIVAL IN CAMBODIA:
All Foreign Visitors are now able to obtain the Cambodia visa upon arrival at the airport. It is no longer necessary to get the visa stamp at the Cambodian Embassy before your visit.
Just prepare the following documents:
- Your valid U.S. Passport. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the passport beyond your intended stay in Cambodia. Make a photocopy.
- A (completed) Visa Application Form for Cambodia. Visa applications for processing in Cambodia will be distributed on board the plane. If you want to know what’s the information requested in the form, please download the form at this link: http://www.embassyofcambodia.org/visa_application.pdf.
- Bring Two Recent Passport Photographs. (3 x 4 cms).
- You will need $ 35 US cash for a tourist visa. You pay directly to the Immigration.
- The Tourist Visa is valid for one month starting with the date of entry into Cambodia.
- If you need any further information below you may contact the Embassy directly, below is the contact information.
The Royal Embassy of Cambodia
4530 16th Street, NW
Washington DC, 20011
Telephones: (202) 726 7742; 202-726-8268; 202-726-7824
Fax: (202) 726 8381